You may be asking, "Becca, Why didn't you just take a cool picture of yourself wearing aviators and then post it?" To you I say, How dare you?!?! Who do you think I am? Some girl who sits around and takes pictures of herself? Do you want that obvious slanted pic that tells you, "This girl uses all her spare time to take pics of herself wearing fashionable sunglasses for her new facebook profile picture, and furthermore she thinks these pictures make her look prettier and skinner than she really is but they actually make her look even more bustarded?" Have some dignity. Have some class...I would never!
Ok I can't lie...I tried to do that. (see pic below). But none of my attempts actually made me look sane, much less a cool blogger. (I realize the oxymoron I just made in that last sentence). Also, the picture you see below is the one I managed to take upside down--yes I am a twenty something who grew up in the age of technology. But in my defense I used disposable cameras until 2008.
I was just trying to look cool, but then I realized, "Becca you have never been cool. Ridiculously, awesomely, and absurdly funny--yes, but never cool." That's when I realized--I have been put here to make you people laugh. Therefore, I have posted my busted looking profile picture and pictures of my attempts to look hardass for your entertainment. It is a hard job but some one has got to do it. Let me know how you feel!
NOTE--I do not need your judgments about my attempts to take cool pictures. It was a Friday night and I decided to stay in to re-watch the Madonna episode of Glee. I think it is safe to say I realize that I am anything but cool.
Taubel--OUT

Yes, I was trying to be a cast member of The Hills...or I had just finished watching Top Gun. Does either excuse really make this picture ok? (Deep sigh and shoulder shrug)
No comments:
Post a Comment