Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bieber Fever

I have received some complaints surrounding my last post. I did not realize what a following young Bieber had--esp. among the 25-30 crowd.

Because many of you felt that I needed to take a second listen to JB's hits, I decided to download more of his jams. The ends result--I now have a iTunes Playlist called Teen Sensations--You wish you were one. Along with young JB, we have the talented Justin Timberlake and *NSYNC, New Kids on the Block, Tiffany, the Backstreet Boys, Britney, Christina A., LFO, etc. etc. Pretty much if you sang a bad love song that teen girls went crazy for, I put you on that playlist.

I still don't like the fact that this kid is everywhere, but I do like his jams. They are catchy, and I will admit I did bust the Baby song out while I was getting ready today. I may or may not have done a spin move and pretended my bathroom mirror was the video camera. While getting ready, I like to sing and dance like I am in the music video...I feel your judgments and I don't like it.

Moral to the story is don't judge a singer by the fact that he sounds like he could be on Sesame Street. You never know when you could discover a song that really makes your feet tap, or in my case, really makes you use your brush as a microphone and break out the sprinkler dance move.

Bossy and Friends--I hope this helps to mend our friendships. My apologies for not giving Justin the praise he deserves.

Taubel--OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment