http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-31-first-generation-90210-characters-to-appear-less-in-second-season
In the above link, Perez tells us that the new (and slightly budget) 90210 will be changing it's format next season. They want to focus more on the high school characters. I have one thing to say to you CW--YOU ARE BUDGET!!!
Let's all hop on the honesty train here for a minute and recognize that the only thing keeping that show running is the hope that Dylan or Brandon will return and try to win our fair Kelly Taylor back. (It should be noted that I am still very upset with how the first--and the best--90210 ended. Kelly should have been with Brandon and Dylan with Brenda...it was how God intended it)
CW get with it...none of us are watching your show because we want to see a bunch of starving bossy bitches running around complaining about how much money they have. No, we want the starving bitches from 1992!!! Kelly, Brenda, Donna, and that frizzy haired (slightly lesbo) Andrea are the people we care about, however in the words of my brother, the show took a turn for the worse when Andrea started becoming a loose slut.
So, I would appreciate if the CW would recognize that trying to replicate a Gossip Girl on the West Coast is not going to work. The only way to make this show a hit is to fly Jim and Cindy Walsh in from Hong Kong, have Brandon return from whatever mythical land he is in, have Dylan re-gel his hair to look like James Dean, and finally, kill off all the new characters...then and only then will the show be a hit.
I am pretty sure I should be a big Hollywood Producer.
Sincerely,
The true Beverly Hills 90210 Fan!!
I'm not a fan of this show. You should talk about Judge Judy instead.......now SHE is one bossy lady. My idol.
ReplyDelete